Française   |   Career   |   Customer Service   |   1.877.678.7455   Facebook Twitter Warranty Registration
S'il vous plaît soyez avec nous,
la version Française est dans le développement
TMSmartSilk
Shopping Cart: 0 Item
All Natural Silk Filled Luxury Bedding for a Healthy Bed and Body
Health & Wellness
  Asthma & Allergies
  Menopause &
  Night Sweats
  Fibromyalgia
Bedding to Reduce the Discomfort of Fibromyalgia

All natural silk filled bedding with its evenly proportioned weight, cooling and therapeutic properties helps the discomfort associated with fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia (FM) means pain in the muscles, ligaments and tendons. The primary symptoms associated with FM are musculoskeletal pain, fatigue and disturbed sleep. Other common symptoms may include:

- Muscle twitches
- Chronic headaches
- Burning sensations.
- Morning stiffness
- Feeling of swollen extremities
- Chest pains
- Numbness and tingling sensations

Fibromyalgia affects approximately 3%-4% of the population with woman being the majority of the sufferers.

Patients suffering with FM ache all over and liken the pain to having a severe flu where each and every muscle in the body shouts with pain and they are devoid of energy. Although the symptoms and their severity fluctuates from patient to patient FM may resemble a post-viral state.

Some contributors that aggravate fibromyalgia are:

- Changes in weather
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Over exertion
- Hormonal fluctuations (premenstrual and menopause)
- Allergies
- Sufferers are often sensitive to odors, loud noises and bright lights.

Smartsilks'™ products have helped people suffering from fibromyalgia enjoy a more restful and relaxed nights sleep. Our unique bedding products allow you to sleep worry free of allergens that are triggers for FM and are in your pillow, mattress and blankets. Our Smartsilk™ 100% silk fill is scientifically proven to breathable thus soothing your extremities and comforting your body.

Here are Testimonials from Happy Customers

It is not often I recommend a product, after years of suffering with fibromyalgya, arthritis and being menopausal I thought I had tried almost everything out there I had pretty much given up on getting a good night sleep, then I was introduced to SmartSilk™!

The staff at SmartSilk™ went out of their way to make me comfortable in trying this product and I can not thank them enough.

This weekend for the first time I tried the SmartSilk™ mattress cover, duvet and pillow covers and I simply fell in love!

For the first time in years I am not tossing and turning trying to get "comfortable" every night. I did not have to struggle with blankets trying to get them "just right" (a real issue for people with Fibro) and I did not wake up once, not once trying to kick off the covers, no tossing and turning during the night, and no waking up with night sweats! The duvet kept me warm enough I did not wake up during the night with joints aching, yet did not make me hot enough to cause night sweats! Pure magic!

I was very impressed with the quality of the product and even more impressed with how it works. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Company
Home
About SmartSilk™
Our Team
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy

Head Office & Showroom
4286 Chemin Côte de Liesse
Montréal, Québec
Canada H4N 2P7

US Shipping
Shipped from US Warehouse

Shop Online
Mattress Pad
Comforter
Pillow
Pillow Protector
Crib Bedding

Hospitality
Hotel
B2B

Health & Wellness
Asthma & Alleries
Fibromyagia
Menopause / Night Sweats

Our Silk
The SmartSilk™ Advantage
Product Care
Certification
Customer Reviews

Media
In the News

Links
Asthma & Allergy

Customer Service
Contact Us
FAQs
Shipping
  - Canada
  - USA
  - International
  - Order Tracking
Returns
  - Guarantee & Warranty
  - Return Policy
  - How to make a return
Payment
  - Payment Method
  - Easy Payment Options
Size Chart

Copyright © SmartSilk™ Inc. All rights reserved.